El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just purchased my first Chevy El Camino Caballero:beer: so excited to have one and so excited to be a part of El Camino central

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks will do just that. i've taken a couple today...spent most of the day cleaning it out. its where i spent most of my free time, my girlfriend is starting to get jealous.:inlove:

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,531 Posts
Welcome from the Key West area . Hope you will check us out in Region 6 ,Fl. for whats happening in Florida . There are several members in the Miami and South Florida area . Members are attending local shows , cruise ins etc and our next NECOA event is the National Parts Depot in Silver Springs . All our events welcomes daily drivers , show cars and works in progress . Put up some photos when time permits and we hope to hear more from you .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey i appreciate all the love...still havent gotten the site figured out yet. doing a lil browsing making sure i know my way around. @Lenny Carey, i would love to meet the other elco fanatics...as soon as i get it registered and everything ill make sure to contact you guys. never been to the keys , i would enjoy taking the trip in the Camino.

·
Past National Director
2,927 Posts
Welcome to NECOA and our website. Take some time to wander around the site and check out all the various forums. Be sure to learn how to use the "Search" feature to find earlier posts from members who have made repairs and improvements that will be helpful in getting your ride to the point you want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts