El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow i lucked out hardcore, this guy on my football team, well his brother once owned the El Camino i'm restoring now. And he took off all the body modling on the side, cause he thought he was gunna restore it. Long story short i ended up getting all the original body moldings for FREE!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
You can send some of that cash you saved my way to help restore my 65 :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
stop bragging.

would you like a cookie? or some brownie points for lucking out? a pat on the back maybe? "congratulations son! im proud of you!" my buddy, whos on my football team, his brother's ex-girlfriend's dog's previous owner's kid's friend's mother's sister-in-law's lawyer said you should have made sure the moldings were with the car before you made the investment. or at least locate some new ones.

just kidding. thats pretty cool dude. and in the way of bragging: my '68 came with a 350, orig 2spd, #s matching 327 on a stand, all the chrome, stock interior, 140000 orig. miles, it was a daily driver and we're the second owners! and it stil is a daily driver! it was a fair price too. howabout that! its not a hot rod, and its also piss green, but it gets the job done.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey how bout you put the dick back in you're mouth and shut the mother **** up? maybe some of us arn't as rich as you, can't afford every ****ing peice of **** that can be put on an El Camino. Maybe the only reason my friend evn has a car is because his brother was selling it to him for 500 bucks? so why don't you just shut you're mother ****in, **** suckin, scrotum touchin, jizz lovin, butt ****in, son of a bitch self you are up, before i shut you up.

Haha, man i'm just jokin, sounds like you got a purdy nice '68

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
The user Duff has been banned from the site, and all of his posts deleted.
The reason being the use of foul, insulting and offensive language. I am an ardent believer in the First Admendment and Freedom of Speech, however, I will not, nor should I think the membership of ECC/NECOA, tolerate such explosions of profanity...it's simply uncalled for.

I recieved several complaints from a handful of members asking for his removal after his first post appeared, yet I chose instead to replace the offending expletive in the subject line with asterisks and sent him a fair warning.

Whether his intention was to insult, or to joke does not matter. There are too many other forums on the net that he could frequent, where this kind of thing is tolerated and even encouraged.

Regardless, I would encourage our members to share their personal thoughts and experiences on this matter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts