El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here from Massachusetts? I'm thinking we should have a boston area elky meet sometime. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Hi Skulls - There are about 10 of us in Mass. at present and more to come soon. I hope to drive to the cruise night tonight in Peabody (North Shore Mall) if the weather is good. I'll even drive down to Lynn to say hello...if you drop the quotation from evil C.M. on your messages. Nothing funny about him or what he did and certainly no connection to our wonderful El Caminos. OK??

You can also send me a personal message at this website.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I definitely cant make it to the Northshore mall in this weather, i hate hydroplaning. As for the quote, i'm not glorifying what he did. I just think that the quote, and the way he said it, was completely insane. So, if it really offends you, i'll take it out, otherwise i prefer to keep it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and to clarify that, as i realized it doesnt sound quite right, what i meant by insane is.... well, how many people have the audacity to say something like that in a courtroom?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well if you can drive here for a meet it counts! :p

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Good morning Skullzz and Ernie - Our "local" region includes all five New England states. I wouldn't ever call Rhode Island a suburb of Boston -- the Ocean State is a great close place to get away from Boston! Consider this an open invite to all New England members to contact me via personal message and let me know how to reach you so we can plan a get together soon. In the meantime, let's all locate other potential members.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Anybody interested in the Summer Nationals in Worcester? It is held over the July 4th weekend and there are quite a few classics and hot rods. Check out their site at http://www.summernationals.com/index2.html. I have only attended as a spectator in the past. I got my elky on the road last July, right after the show, but plan on participating this year.
A little pricey but if you register early, you get a discount.

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
And it you want NECOA t-shirts so you can more easily find each other at events, contact me... :?
-dan

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you have them in black? i dont do colors. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts