El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mad Teenager's 95 Camaro - $1500 (Tishomingo, Okla.)

Date: 2012-03-15, 10:14PM CDT
Reply to:
[email protected]
[Errors when replying to ads?]

Daughter got caught last night winning the drag so you know it runs good. It's parked now and for sale. The daughter ran pretty fast too.
I'm her mother and it's now mine. It could be yours really easy. The car is mechanically perfect. No smoke, does not use oil, has pretty decent
tires on pretty wheels. Now, the bad. The clear coat is peeling OFF, the driver seat looks like a gorilla lived on it for 4 or 5 years, the windshield
is cracked all over, the door handles are gone (supposedly a teenage thing), and the upper dash cover must have been a holding on place for her
friends. It's a rag. The car will no longer live with me, period and the daughter is pretty close. Got the picture? I'll send you some if you email me.
I'm madder'n hell, so try to be polite. Just 10 months ago it was very beautiful. I suckered in at $3200. I'd like to sucker you in at $1500. Ask me
how. I've got to go to the shoe store. She'll walk from now on, I guess. Sorry, but I'm still fightin' mad.

· it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

L.O.L.
Donny

·
Master Dipstick
544 Posts
" does not use oil" ?? Donny look at the money you'll save by not having to change the oil :nanawrench:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Who is closer,..?

Mad Teenager's 95 Camaro - $1500 (Tishomingo, Okla.)

Date: 2012-03-15, 10:14PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected][Errors when replying to ads?]

Daughter got caught last night winning the drag so you know it runs good. It's parked now and for sale. The daughter ran pretty fast too.
I'm her mother and it's now mine. It could be yours really easy. The car is mechanically perfect. No smoke, does not use oil, has pretty decent
tires on pretty wheels. Now, the bad. The clear coat is peeling OFF, the driver seat looks like a gorilla lived on it for 4 or 5 years, the windshield
is cracked all over, the door handles are gone (supposedly a teenage thing), and the upper dash cover must have been a holding on place for her
friends. It's a rag. The car will no longer live with me, period and the daughter is pretty close. Got the picture? I'll send you some if you email me.
I'm madder'n hell, so try to be polite. Just 10 months ago it was very beautiful. I suckered in at $3200. I'd like to sucker you in at $1500. Ask me
how. I've got to go to the shoe store. She'll walk from now on, I guess. Sorry, but I'm still fightin' mad.
·it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

L.O.L.
Donny
Whomever is closer to this town in Ok., better check out that car before the daughter refuses to walk and does a dozen Mom apologies. Sounds like a great deal,... regardless of the dash & window cranks. ~~~~~

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
I wonder how much wear she put on the back seat!?

:dontknow:

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
:poke:My step son did the same thing to ,our f150 he used for school,i have it back now Saved it !!!
they keep them nice for a while than BAM,stupid sets in ,Donny glad we where never like that !! :poke:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Couldn't find the posting. Gone already or was flagged and removed. Probably a scam.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
The mother should send the daughter packing and turn the Camaro into a chicken coop.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts