El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried unsuccessfully to contact Maikel Joosten that has been the Director for Region 24 , Europe . I wanted to say hello and ask if he is still doing his fabulously popular event . For the newer members , his meets had up to around 85 Caminos . Hope he is still here at E.C.C.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
I hope he's ok and still with us. He's did a great job with the events he did.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
9,261 Posts
he's on facebook
he had to cancel last years event because of covid

·
Premium Member
12,552 Posts
I sent him a birthday wish yesterday on Facebook and he said thank you. I'll see if I can let him know y'all are trying to contact him
Donny

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Done Deal Donnie and 87next2last1 , Thanks for the info and help . We were talking about Maikel`s great European event at our Gainesville Get Together last weekend and wondering if Maikel was still doing it . I think that Florida member , Steve Winterol , was talking about attending it again and perhaps shipping a vehicle over for it ! When I noticed yesterday that a new member Indianjohn joined from the Netherlands , I wanted to let him know about the European event in case he had not heard of it . Unfortunately , our website provider has been refusing to alert us Directors ( like they used to do ) , when a new person joins so we can reach out to welcome and assist them to join up with others in their area . Great to hear that Maikel is on Facebook
:cool:

Reactions: 5spdCab
1 - 5 of 5 Posts