El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Deputy Regional Director, Region 13
Well the tank is gonna have to come out. If y鈥檃ll are done laughing at my mess, I鈥檇 appreciate the extra help. I鈥檒l even buy some frozen pizza from the dollar store for Cyberray 馃槀
Pics to follow馃槑
naw, you're gonna have to go a bit more upscale than DollarTree hot pockets or 7-11 pizza. we're talking HEB, buddy!

Today鈥檚 update.. special shout-out to minoridertim for all the help today. We got the tank out and it鈥檚 really nasty.. not able to be cleaned .. a new one from Rock Auto is on the way.. more pictures to come.. thank you for following..
looks like you struck oil! just like old Jed Clampett!

Are those real, actual, original Rally wheels? If yes, where did you get them, please?

My knockoff Rally wheels continue to lose their plastic center caps. And real Rally center caps don't fit.

Rick

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I've got real Rally wheels from circa ~1970 I'll sell you cheap, or even trade you+$ if you have some steelies with tires. send me a PM if you want

looks like the front end got pushed back a couple feet. front bumper into the tires, tires to the firewall. windshield popped out. how bad was it inside the cabin?
this would be one of those vehicles to park on the front lawn of a high school to scare the kids into going slow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts