El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Wagons Rock!! And I second your thoughts for dropping in an LS motor - they are inexpensive, abundant and run well forever. Especially the Gen 3 motors without DOD / AFM. Let me know and I will box a PCM for you that is at least semi-tuned to the point that it'll start and run without throwing strange check engine light codes.

I can tune a Gen 3 PCM (1999-2006 or so) for free and as long as you are not putting in a radical camshaft or new intake manifold, it should run pretty good. These devices are very inexpensive in the yards around here and I . . . simply . . . can't . . . walk . . . away . . . from one at the JY. Especially when somebody else has already done the work to make it easy for me to finish grabbing.

I think, at last count, I had nine Gen 3 PCM's in my stash around here, ready to go. Yes, I have a bit of a hoarding problem.

Rick

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Wow. You just created somebody a very good grocery-getter vehicle if you sell it. So yea, make a profit here and buy another fixer upper Meeno.

Rick

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Are those real, actual, original Rally wheels? If yes, where did you get them, please?

My knockoff Rally wheels continue to lose their plastic center caps. And real Rally center caps don't fit.

Rick

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Oh my!!! So sorry to see that but I'm extremely happy that you are ok.

Let me guess. Somebody crossed the centerline onto you playing with their cell phone???

Rick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts