El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got burned out on working on my '78 around 2004 and started building teardrop campers for fun. After the last one in '09, I've been doing alot of camping, canoeing and traveling the country. The '78 has been sitting in the driveway for about 4 years....... until today!!! I got the leaky tranny pan gasket fixed this week, scooped out the leaves and all the other $hit out of the bed, gave her a quick hose off and took her out for a shake down run!!!!!! Ah, it felt great to get 'er back on the road again!!!

Now, I've got to get all the stuff done that I've put off for the past ____ years!! It's good to be back amongst the flock, again. I've got alot of catching up to do!!

Jeff

·
Senior Member Participating Member
831 Posts
Return to the flock

Keep that mo men tum. I'm sure you you have a solid plan of action after 8 years.:yell:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Welcome back Jeff. Its been a long time. You have the earliest member number that I remember seeing. Keep us posted on the progress. Remember, we like pictures.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome back Jeff. Its been a long time. You have the earliest member number that I remember seeing. Keep us posted on the progress. Remember, we like pictures.
Yeah, I don't see alot of people's names here that I remember. I think my photo album is on page 16 or something...... That's pretty much the way it has been for the last 6 or 7 years, although the hood took a beating last May with tennis ball-sized hail.

Oh well, it will give me the excuse to get that cowl induction hood that I've always wanted.....:nanawrench:

Jeff

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,609 Posts
Welcome back Jeff . Interested to read that you built some tear drop trailers . We usually fly and rent an RV as we are so far down in the Fl. Keys , but have been an admirer of the tear drop . Do you have any photos or accounts that you could share on them or your trips .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts