El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Just wanting to see if any of you were interested in joining me to represent NECOA in Towanda, Illinois on May 6th...let me know if any of you want to get your kicks on 66! There is a nice little diner across the street from the show. It's either 5 or 10 bucks to enter, and awards are granted. Let me know what you guys think!!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Only 3 hours from me... tempting

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Is that near Bloomington Normal? I used to see a sign that said Towanda If so and I can get mine were I can make the trip I just might

·
Registered
802 Posts
Google Map it lol.

And I keep reading the name of this thread and it says Ill be there lol

·
Registered
802 Posts
Normal is 18 miles away from Towanda lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, it's about 5 miles north of B-N on I-55. Rarely do you see more than one Elco at a show, it would be neat to stir it up and have several there!

·
Registered
802 Posts
My El Cos not show worthy lol

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
just wanted to be sure, didn't think there would be another but you just never know. could have googled it I guess. I might have passed thru it once on teh way to ISU or camping I don't remember but I think it was camping at Moraine View. I will see if the Elky is good enough to make it. I doubt if mine is good enough to win prizes , its just a driver that looks decent

·
Registered
802 Posts
If I go ill just put mine in the parking lot and look around lol

·
Registered
501 Posts
grew up in pontiac now living in TN but just wondering if anybody does the Hang Loose show in pontiac?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am also originally from the Pontiac area, and they still do it. Also starting in June in Pontiac, the first or second Saturday in a cruise night that has grown tremendously over the last few years. As for Towanda, I am working on mine to make it more street friendly but I will be there and hopefully a few of you can help represent!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just about 3 weeks from this show, who's planning on coming to it?? I got the rest of my tax refund spent on my Elky, so let's hear it!!

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Mine won't make it unless I start working on it, which I doubt I can get back to running by then.. maybe next year

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I still have quite a bit to do to mine! A lot of work has to happen in the next couple weeks, hopefully I won't be the only one!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts