1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
You go girl:nanawrench:

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
What a big difference there is between driving my Mouse/Carlos and a Rat/Yellow Rose!
NICE!!!!!!
...So, you got bit by a RAT..!!!!...you'll never go back...!..and each time you get in Carlos,you'll be thinking about that RAT power,while pressing down the gas peddle..:poke:
:beer:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Well that was quite a gesture by DDD! Maybe his wife's idea, and kudos to her if it was! I'm thinkin his smile may have been as big as yours when it happened! BTW your Carlos is a pretty sweet lookin cruck too!

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well that was quite a gesture by DDD! Maybe his wife's idea, and kudos to her if it was! I'm thinkin his smile may have been as big as yours when it happened! BTW your Carlos is a pretty sweet lookin cruck too!

I agree, I'm sure Leslie had a part in offering to let me take the Yellow Rose down the track!! She's as awesome as Donny!
I'm hoping somebody got video of her and I racing together!! GO LESLIE!! Next year, girls will rule the track!!
oh and thanks for the compliment--I kind of like Carlos. :inlove:

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Well it seems he had previous exposure listening to it from behind :poke:. And I forgot to mention that the clock thing from Gilby was pretty awesome too! I guess someone will have to explain the Busted Knuckle one to me :dontknow:.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Instead of this

"Me driving the legendary DDD's YELLOW ROSE!"

Shouldnt the title read this?

"Me driving DDD's legendary YELLOW ROSE!":poke:

Glad everyone had a good time, wish I could have been there.

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Instead of this

"Me driving the legendary DDD's YELLOW ROSE!"

Shouldnt the title read this?

"Me driving DDD's legendary YELLOW ROSE!":poke:

Glad everyone had a good time, wish I could have been there.

LOL! Absolutely!! WOW! I guess I should get some sleep before posting!
Can I use the TOO MUCH SUN excuse for that?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
LOL! Absolutely!! WOW! I guess I should get some sleep before posting!
Can I use the TOO MUCH SUN excuse for that?
Actually Donny is a legend even without Yellow Rose.:dontknow:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The special Knuckle Buster Award from Woody was because he likes to see me cry!:poke:
When Carlos was ruined, and I thought I'd never be able to get him up and running again, Woody had my back, and listened to all of my crying and freaking out at the time.
Even though Woody wasn't on ECC during that time, he was my biggest cheerleader when I thought Carlos was going to end up being a yard ornament, and kept pushing me to not give up!
What makes this award so meaningful, is that if weren't for my husband and my friends from ECC, I wouldn't have been able to make it to Belton, or run with my amazing Mighty Mouse team mates this year! None of it would have been possible.
Roy & Joyce came to my rescue, and THEY did all the wrenching, and knuckle busting, to get Carlos back up and running, my husband busted his rear to work 5 weeks without a full day at home, to be able to afford to pay for the work on Carlos. My family put this project ahead of anything else--and all for ME!
Many of you, were following the story of Carlos, and had lots of advice, comments, and more advice, and I appreciate every one of you!
So this is why I got a little teary eyed when Woody gave me this award...my family and friends are the reason Carlos is back better than ever, and everyone did it for ME.
and Woody, if you ever make me get teary eyed in front of anyone again, I swear I will........still be your friend!!:poke:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Ms. Terry , look at you , your still grining ..... like you got your pay check early , your a CLASSY LADY Terry my pleasure knowing you :You_Rock: the Geezer's are looking forward to getting together again next year :beer: Thanks the Geezer's :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts