El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a Meet and Greet, starting small. It will be in Cave City Arkansas, April 22nd, 12:00 at the local Sonic. As a bonus incentive if you show with an El Camino, I'll buy your lunch. This Meet and Greet is for members and non-members with or without an Elky. Let's get those Elkies out. I plan to have other Meet and Greets farther away also. Thanks for reading in advance, Geno

:driving::driving::driving::driving:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your just a little too far away now. I bet your enjoying the life in Hawaii. You gotta plan a Meet and Greet there, and I wish I could show. Thanks Geno

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any Arkansas or surrounding members or non members with or without an El Camino wanna meet up? April 22, 2017 at 12:00 at the Sonic.

:usa:

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,047 Posts
I wish I could make, but with the Belton meet in 2 weeks it's just not doable. Enjoy!!

Tim

·
Registered
557 Posts
Actually...my brother lives in Tumbling Shoals, he has a '64 Malibu, I'll give him a call and see if he wants to make the trip...its less than an hour away and the Malibu doesn't get much sunlight and if he does go, It would have to be a sunny day..so (fingers crossed) I'll let him know.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
All the very BEST, Gene. Thanks for your efforts. There are El Caminos in the area, it's just going to take some time to get the word out. With your winning attitude and dogged perseverance, there will be an NECOA presence in North Arkansas and South Missouri,................Ken

1 - 13 of 13 Posts