El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to many requests, the date of our Meet and Greet has been changed to November 15th. Please see events calender for directions. Hope this change pleases the members who wished to attend. :)

·
1,867 Posts
Cool, but it seems like something always comes up to prevent me from making it. I hope to see you there.

·
1,867 Posts
Vette cruises happen all the time, when was the last time you saw a meet for the elky? :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Tommy said:
Vette cruises happen all the time, when was the last time you saw a meet for the elky? :)
:lol: Good Point!!! :lol:

Right now...i'm planning on the Red Rocket! 4p.m. THIS saturday, the 14th...right?

·
1,867 Posts
Saturday is the 15th, yes. Hope to see you there.

·
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:? Ya know, for a while there, I thought I'd be the only one there, but now I guess I have to vacuum this dirty car out! :oops:

·
1,867 Posts
Geez, counting me out so quickly huh. :cool:

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Alchemist said:
Tommy said:
:lol: Good Point!!! :lol:
So true!

·
1,867 Posts
Two orange elkys in one place. Oh my! We are all "work in progress"

·
Registered
7 Posts
i'm sorry, i didn't make that very clear. my baby has no internals yet. i'm hoping to pick up my engine and trans. this weekend. but i'll hopefully be there anyways just to meet everybody. robert

·
1,867 Posts
Now thats really a "work in progress"! Cool. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
well dammmmit. i guess i should plan to make better plans next time. all the hype i've been talkin' about meetin' some of you guys and i'm goin' to be the one to not show... i'm sorry .... i'm goin' to Wilmington saturday to purchase the LT1 and tranny for my 67 elky and i went ahead and made hotel reservations for saturday night for me and my fiance. what the hay, i'm the world's worst about never takin' a vacation. may as well seize the opportunity and make a nice weekend out of it. but once again, i'm sorry i won't be there.... i sure was looking forward to it :-( y'all have fun and keep me posted for the next one. robert

·
Registered
636 Posts
:( ...*sigh*... Looks like i'm not gonna make it after all. :(

Broke a ball joint on the elky today. No real damage...but it obviously ain't goin' nowhere til i get it fixed.

·
1,867 Posts
Then drive the vette. Then we can talk about how you should be home fixing the elky.

·
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Today is the day! Broke out the vacuum and the windex. Need to clean it up every year or so. Its OK if you can't make it this time, cause this event will grow as fast as we allow it to. Getting past this first one, is the just a test. Sponsoring a Meet and Greet in your area is just a matter of taking the ball and running with it. If we don't meet today, I hope to meet you at the next one. Hans :lol:

·
1,867 Posts
Hans, I still plan on being there. We might be the only ones but hey 2 or more makes it a meet! I'll see you in a little while.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts