El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting out a feeler to see who wants to attend a Meet & Greet on Feb. 26th in Hot Springs, Arkansas. The location and time of the place we eat at are to come in a few days. Thank you, Geno.

82nd airborne - You call we fall - no job too large or small. 馃挭馃嚘馃嚪

You'll get to meet the new puppy too.
Dog Handwriting Dog breed Carnivore Fawn
Dog Fawn Companion dog Toy dog Working animal

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We are meeting at --------- Smokin in Style BBQ, ------- 2278 Albert Pike Rd, Ste. F, ------- Hot Springs, Arkansas, 71913. ------------- 11:30 a.m. -------------- There is plenty of seating so there is no need for reservations. See you there, Geno.(y)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The BBQ is good where we are meeting at. I hope to have the puppy on board. Even thought about a new name for her - NECOA - said like a word. Let's get those rides out and get the word out we're having a Meet and Greet. Geno.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay wake up everyone and let's eat some BBQ together.in Hot Springs, Arkansas. We're planning a late summer show in Texarkana, Arkansas. See yall on the 26th of Feb. for the Meet and Greet.
Thanks, Geno and Sophie.

Registered
Many years ago, I lived in Little Rock. I checked out a library book on how to handicap horse races. My wife and I went to Oaklawn Park racetrack in Hot Springs. I handicapped the first race and it turned out exactly as I had predicted and I won a few bucks. "Hey, this is easy." Then lost every other race that day. End of my gambling career. But the horse track was fun. Beautiful horses and lots of unusual characters in the stands. You may enjoy a trip to the track.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hit a Pick 6 the day Smarty Jones was running at the track. It was my first time at the track and for the day I hit both daily doubles and the Pick 6 for a little over 1600.00. 10 out of 12 first place is pretty good. Let's get some members out, just might get some goodies. The BBQ is good. I know there's a couple of members who live in Hot Springs and I hope they show. 26th of Feb. is the day and Smokin in Style BBQ at 11:30 is the time. Geno and Sophie.

Registered
I hit a Pick 6 the day Smarty Jones was running at the track. It was my first time at the track and for the day I hit both daily doubles and the Pick 6 for a little over 1600.00. 10 out of 12 first place is pretty good. Let's get some members out, just might get some goodies. The BBQ is good. I know there's a couple of members who live in Hot Springs and I hope they show. 26th of Feb. is the day and Smokin in Style BBQ at 11:30 is the time. Geno and Sophie.
Geno... Wow, you were either very lucky or a very talented handicapper. Attached is a picture of my granddaughter leading "Chica Magica", a half-sister of Hot Rod Charlie (2nd in the Belmont Stakes) both out of Oxbow. For some reason she never raced and is lucky enough to spend her life at a riding stable surrounded by kids. Lots of thoroughbreds don't retire to such an easy life and instead become dog food.
Hair Horse Working animal Liver Horse tack

Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
Geno, sounds like a good time will be there for the taking.
I will be tied up with a CCC concert on the 25th and a cruise departing on the 28th.

Premium Member
1987 GMC Caballero, 350, Holley Sniper EFI, 200-4R
Do any of you people realize it will COLD in Hot Springs February 26? How about trying April 26? The weather will be nicer and the mosquitoes won't be fully matured, yet

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's why we will be inside having some good BBQ, talking about setting the date for the show in Texarkana, Arkansas. Getting your Elky there is a plus at the event, but not required. Geno and Sophie.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If we don't have Meet & Greets or Car Shows or any kind of showing for the El Caminos, people forget about them. That's why I'll be traveling because, the Covid has stopped some of the shows and participation. Geno and Sophie.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts