El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on the New Member Forum also:

I joined this webite recently and liked it so much I upgraded my membership to Silver on 5/31/12. My credit card was billed on 5/31 for $50.50 (why the $.50 charge?) but my mebership hasn't been upgraded yet. I inquired about this 4/30 and got no response. I inquired again today. Is this a common problem?

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Autoforums has been a little slow to update profiles to reflect membership upgrades. If you let one of the admins or directors know how much and when you paid, we can manually update your membership status for you.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I had the same problem when I decided to stop freeloading. I sent Ken Roger a pm and it was taken care of the next day. Find your regional director and like acauth1 said, make them aware of the problem. And way to step up to the plate. No more freeloading.. yeah:You_Rock: looking at your header, it shows you both as site supporters. Looks like its fixed.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
I paid my renew and i keep getting hown to renew it for a good two weeks and they were going to cut me off and i already paid but it stop after they look or got tired of me sending them emails

1 - 6 of 6 Posts