El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Region 8,
How are the 8 Balls doing? 2017 was a crazy year, 2018 is right around the corner and Lord willing my 83 Camino just might be road worthy! Let`s look down the road to 2019, this will be the 60th anniversary of the El Camino, Texas region is having a big event and I am wondering is there interest from any region 8 members going to Texas for this event?
It is a drive, but if this is two far how about a meet and greet in Detroit Michigan at a Chevrolet plant or on Woodward Blvd?
Give your input and if you have a different idea please chime up and post away,, if Detroit is too far how about a meet and greet at the AF Museum in Dayton? I will plan a meet and greet at the museum in 2018 and if you have not been at the museum in a while, you need to go! The upgrades are just amazing!!
I will be getting back to the Keyser Sose project, the 1983 El Camino that I bought from Keyser Sose, the dash is next, been working on the dash, fiberglass repair and paint and then the tail light issue, I don`t like the tail lights down in the bumper so I am going to put on a Malibu bumper and tuck it in a few inches each side and tail lights in the tail gate,, more to come on that.
Post your progress or lack of here on the site, I insulated the pole barn roof and that took me over a year but it is 90% done and what a difference. Lets get region 8 a boost here and reply,, thanks and 2018 will be a great year!! Matty man

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Hey Matty man, glad to hear everything is going well with you and your '83. Sure am glad you didn't have to send anything back. The Ants could not stand the temps here right now!:lildevil:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Happy New Year Matty Man & Region 8! You know I will help out with a meet at the museum anytime (2018 & 2019!). Sorry about 2017 not happening, it was a crazy year for me & I got over come by life events. Anyway I do want to attend the 60th anniversary, but my '87 needs lots of work to get it ready for a long trip, but 2019 is a way off & I should have it all fixed up by then! Keep us posted & Cheers all! TD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts