El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I met the infamous Robert this morning. He did a lot of AC work for me, and now the Elky will freeze me out (that's good)!!! Very nice guy, as is his helper in the shop. I'm well satisfied!! :You_Rock:

·
0 Posts
I always thought that guy was a robot since he rarely posts. Us Texans are very close knit!:texas:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always thought that guy was a robot since he rarely posts. Us Texans are very close knit!:texas:
:smileyb::smileyb: Well, to say the least, I kinda figgured he'd be a pretty strait-laced duded, and no nonsense. Well, I was very pleasantly surprised to know I was wrong. He's a very congenial, easy to talk to guy, and well worth the effort to meet and know. I don't say that about everyone I meet.:You_Rock:

He said he's having a conflict with Belton, but wants to make it. I surely do hope he does make it!!! He would be a boon to the success!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you working toward a management position ???:poke:
:smileyb::smileyb::smileyb: Not this week, nor next week, nor next year. I gave up wurkin' a long time ago. Justa liking ya supporting me!!! :poke: Actually, I've EARNED my retirement benefits protecting the US.:smileyb: AND, I'm justa raggin' ya!!

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We'll all be doin' the tube steak boogie together, according to the Geezer! :beer:
Ahhh, da Geezer, el Ri-Chard. I prefer da burger bit rather dan da doggie bit. Leave dat to da dog-eater.:secret:

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Good to meet you this morning Beepster, hope that a/c isn't too cold for you.

Attachments

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,617 Posts
hope you can make it acauth1 would like to meet ya one day :beer:
x2...would be great it you could make it to Belton next weekend!:texas:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good to meet you this morning Beepster, hope that a/c isn't too cold for you.
Naah, t'ain't to cold, or at least won't be when summertime comes. Hey, and that's a fine lookin' Elkie ya posted there. Wunder whose it be????:twisted::beer:

I saw Robert's collection of Elkies he has in his shop, plus his work Elky. His pride and joy, or at least would be mine, is the one with a Corvette, fuel injected, two heat/AC controlled areas in the cabin that he says will play freeze-out on ya on the hottest days. Causes the rear window to fog up. That one, plus two others of his, and one he just got in from another member who just joined from (I think) the Houston area. Impressed????? Yes, I am!!!!!!!:You_Rock:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Beepster , Just wondering , are you an Athletic Supporter OR just a Regular Supporter ???? .... and your English has improved tooooo , I guess the tutering has helped .... IF you can read this posting " Thank a Teacher " ..... Hey Robert hope to see ya in Belton Town .... the Geezer has spoken :nanawrench: :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
"

Hey Beepster , Just wondering , are you an Athletic Supporter OR just a Regular Supporter ???? "

Well, iffin' ya be askin' iffin' I'm a jockstrap, da short answer be "NO!" I do be a Silver Supporter and Master Wrench supporter, tho. When da heck ya become a Deputy Director????:poke:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,617 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Thank you Brother Gator , that was so eloquently well put , when you run for office BEEPSTER , you gotta make a lot of promises and whisper alot SWEET STUPIDS , LIKE If you vote for me I PROMISE MORE AND BIGGER WEINERS AT THE NEXT BELTON GET TOGETHER !! :beer: ... and I approve this message ... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,617 Posts
:funnypost::laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you Brother Gator , that was so eloquently well put , when you run for office BEEPSTER , you gotta make a lot of promises and whisper alot SWEET STUPIDS , LIKE If you vote for me I PROMISE MORE AND BIGGER WEINERS AT THE NEXT BELTON GET TOGETHER !! :beer: ... and I approve this message ... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench: :nanawrench:
When push comes to shove, I wouldn't even WALK fur an office. Knot dat I tink it ain't aworth while, I justa gots udder thingies ta du. NOW, understand dis, I be very happy fur ya wit ya knew tittle. FWIW, iffin' I couldn't harass ya, life would just be hum-drum!!!!:beer:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts