El Camino Central Forum banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all! I never miss a Woodward Dream Cruise...is anyone else going or parking somewhere? Maybe a group of us can get together. If anybody is interested let me know. You can email me at [email protected] for a quicker response.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Whats up my fellow elky enthusiast.

I am in the lansing area. I have two 1967 283 cars. Bought both of them this past year. Maybe some day soon ill get some pictures up. Both are projects and both need lots!

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Midnight,

Brian, a big hello from Region 9 and NECOA/ECC. I'm located by Auburn, Bay County. Looking forward to your pictures.

Doug

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Hi Jim! Nothing official, but a few of us are going to meet at the Rod Benders car show in Coleman this coming saturday (June 14th).

Doug

·
Deputy Director Region 9 (MI-IN-KY)
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Hey Region 9. Greetings from your long lost Deputy Director. Work and family have been crazy, and now that all there is to do to the Caballero is drive it, I've been working on another project, a 1984 Buick Riviera T-Type. It's funny how many similarities there are between the RWD G Body and the FWD E Body platform.

What's new with everyone?

·
Deputy Director Region 9 (MI-IN-KY)
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
What do you guys think of a mini-meet? The parking lot at Pat and Jerrys would look good with some El Caminos parked out front:bigups:

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
I could make it. I have one running and one almost road ready. :smileyb:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
The worst part is that I'll have to sand the primer also, before the base coat can go on..:let_it_all_out:

I may have to press my oldest son into helping with this.....:secret:
No worries Bill, Rob will give you ALL the encouragement you'll ever need! :poke:

Doug

61 - 80 of 106 Posts