El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please plan to attend this show.

Event Description:Midwest Chevelle Regional and El Camino show. Sheraton Lakeside Chalet, Westport Plaza, St. Louis, MO. This year's featured car is the El Camino! This will be an official NECOA meet. Dates: Sept. 18-20th.

Registration forms and more information available at:
http://www.midwestchevelles.com

I will be posting more information shortly. I will be attending this event and will be judging the El Camino classes. In addition, Bill Waxler, NECOA Region-7 director and Mike Streets, NECOA Region-12 director are planning to attend.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My son and I plan to attend, but we won't have a car there. We are just getting started on his '85 project. We went to the Super Chevy show this last weekend in Joliet and was disapointed to see only 4 or 5 ElCamino's. Of course the ones there where very nice. Hope this will be a better place to see several nice cars!

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking forward to seeing you, your son and others there, heap64. I'll have some NECOA t-shirts and decals with me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hope to make it Saturday

Greetings,

Hoping to be able to drive to StL Friday evening and catch some of the action on Saturday. Will you be around then, would like to "say hey." As an old member of the ECOA, I attended one of their meets a few years back in the Chicagoland area. Methinks its time to do it again. dk

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bill Waxler (Region-7) and I will be there all day Friday and Saturday, returning to Chattanooga on Sunday morning. I'm not sure of Mike Streets' (Region-12) schedule. Looking forward to meeting you guys.
-dan

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anybody else going to this show? It'd sure be nice if we could get a decent showing for NECOA/ECC members. Probably be some magazine coverage, also.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I would show up for Sunday if I knew everyone wouldn't be leaving as I showed up! Are those dates correct 18th-20th? Sat - Mon

Could be fun!

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tom,
This was last year's show. This year it was held in Springfield, MO, and they moved it up to June. It's already over.
-dan

·
Registered
277 Posts
poopie.. i was lookin forward to goin to an NECOA meetin/car show... although my elky isn't in prime condition

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks for the info Dan, I guess it would help if I could read dates! :cool:

Later

1 - 12 of 12 Posts