El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working on my elky's interior now on and off for over a year,and one of the pain in the rear projects for me is the stock elky's gauge panel. I have seen the very nice custom work the members have done on there projects,and replaced the old instruments with nice updated gauge's. I was thinking of what to do with mine and looked at the new company covansclassic. Iam sure you guys have looked or know of some of there products,well i talked to one of there sales managers today,and buy my shock as of the fall of this year, they are going to come out with a 78/87 NEW "molded ABS dash replacement" Wow very cool i thought, the rep went on to say it would be sold with a full set of autometers "ultra-lite" gauges installed ,or just bare so you could install your own and place them anywhere you like, also some different styles are going to be availiable like carbon fiber, a wood grain, aluminum, and can be painted any color you like, (if need be) i thought it would be a nice upgrade from stock and it solves my interior gauge problem ,the Price? around $160.00 bare. Complete $500.00 with gauges already mounted and ready to install, lucky, i already have the gauges...so i'll be ready to install them when it comes out! i cant wait! Just thought i would share if anyone else would be interested, look for them soon! www.covansclassic.com

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
You didn't happen to ask if they were going to produce carbon fiber door sills like they do for 2nd Gen Camaro's did you? I could go for a set of those... :cool:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sweet! I like the looks of the brushed aluminum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts