·
Deputy National Director
9,628 Posts
Had a good time
glad we can finally get out with no masks

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,159 Posts
Matt , Good to heat that you and Steve were able to meet up for lunch . Wish I were closer . Never been to Starke , Florida or a Beef O`Brady`s . What type of place is it ? I remember years ago that they had very good youth baseball teams . Well done .

Reactions: Kamino60

·
Premium Member
9,975 Posts
That's cool you got together. Glad you didn't have to wear a mask.

·
Senior Member - 2019 Exceptional Action Award
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Matt , Good to heat that you and Steve were able to meet up for lunch . Wish I were closer . Never been to Starke , Florida or a Beef O`Brady`s . What type of place is it ? I remember years ago that they had very good youth baseball teams . Well done .
Well kind of a sports bar, Starke is about haft way for Steve and I (Little more for Steve) Not really much in Starke and now that 301 bypass it what is there might struggle. They have a nice out door place to seat and eat (food not the greatest ) but nice enough place to sit and talk and maybe when the weather gets nicer again Steve and I could get a few more locals to join us !

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Lenny , We have 3 Beef O'Brady's here in the Melbourne area , they have good food , wings , burgers , sandwiches , fish , onion rings , my favorite is honey bbq wings , onion rings , celery & ranch dip . Still waiting to see those 59 Camino photos . I still don't know how to put photos on here either . Mary & me are still sick but tested negative for Covid 19 .

·
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lenny , We have 3 Beef O'Brady's here in the Melbourne area , they have good food , wings , burgers , sandwiches , fish , onion rings , my favorite is honey bbq wings , onion rings , celery & ranch dip . Still waiting to see those 59 Camino photos . I still don't know how to put photos on here either . Mary & me are still sick but tested negative for Covid 19 .
Chris I use the paperclip on the task bar below. If you save the photo's to your laptop when you click the paperclip it will bring you to your photo file. Little harder from your phone to get them to your laptop but if you need help I can try and help you.

·
Deputy National Director
9,628 Posts
How to post pics from computer

Start your post and normal and then click on the insert image icon.

It will pop up telling you to drag an image there or click. If you drag and drop it, you will see it show up in your post. If you click, it will allow you to navigate to where it is on your computer.

Then just click the image so it adds the file name for you, then click on open.

Finish adding any content and then simply post your reply.

·
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I use the paper clip, one click but that's just easier for me. What ever works.

Rectangle Font Operating system Screenshot Software

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 13
5,401 Posts
if you're posting a pic you just found on the web, you can right-click and "Copy Image", then goto the thread and simply put the cursor in the box and right-click "Paste" (or Ctrl-V)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts