El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I could really shoot myself in the foot. Over last summer I had a chance to buy two fiberglass fenders and a 2in cowl fiberglass hood for only 450 dollars. The reason that I didn't buy it was that I thought that 78-81 wouldn't fit my 86. Not long after I joined this forum and saw elkys that were of the 82-87 models with the 78-81 front end or vice versa. Had I known that the I could put a 78-81 front end for just a few dollars more I would have gotten those parts.
Then in the paper there was a 85 parts car being parted out or buy the car for only $200. I waited too long to called the guy, he said it was good condition and almost everything was still there but he already sold before I called.

·
Registered
266 Posts
There was this one time when Betty Sue got a little tipsy at the office Christmas party and I gave her a ride home. She passed out so I carried her in and layed her down....oh wait!!! We're talking about car stuff here. Just saw the "missed oppurtunities" and that was the first thing to come to mind :oops: :p

·
Registered
492 Posts
:p :p :p That is so funny...If Elky Pete is not cracking me up someone else is here!

You have to have a good sence of humor to stay with this crowd! :p

Dave

·
Registered
80 Posts
and then there was the time when frogs had wings...oops wrong story. if you snooze you lose! lol i like it that way...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts