El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This was posted over on the FB page. I hope posting this here is OK. Just happy this guy got his car back! Wish there was a way we could help him get that ElCo put back together!

Joe

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's my biggest fear after seeing a post on FB about another one being stolen right after I parked mine in the driveway. That weekend was garage make-over! Don't know if this guy is a member or not but he really needs to be!

Joe

·
Super Moderator
2,130 Posts
Any of our memberships in Bakersfield know this guy? It would be nice to contact him and then find out what he needs to get his brother back on the road. It looks like he needs tail lights, trim, and a seat for sure. I am sure this group has all of those sitting in a box in the garage.

Little help Bakersfield! This would be a great gesture for us to pull this together.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any of our memberships in Bakersfield know this guy? It would be nice to contact him and then find out what he needs to get his brother back on the road. It looks like he needs tail lights, trim, and a seat for sure. I am sure this group has all of those sitting in a box in the garage.

Little help Bakersfield! This would be a great gesture for us to pull this together.
I posted this 3 months ago and got it in the wrong thread format. This is a great story and You picking it up was my original intention. Hopefully something happens, it would be really nice to help this guy get his car back in shape!

Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts