El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
7,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to apologize for my extended absence from this forum, my friends. It's not by choice, I'm able to report. Past health problems have caught up with me, causing the serious modification of activities I can perform. And one of the first causalities is my ability to sit and work at the computer desk. That, combined with hand tremors that negate the use of my smart phone for extended communications, have pretty much rendered me unable to keep up with what I've done for the past 10+ years - and it hurts. Right now I'm on the road to either doctor appointments, physical therapy, or strength training programs on 5 days of every week, so it leaves little time for other activities. Having said all that, I hope to one day re-join the El Camino community and family I love so much. I just cannot do it right now. So please excuse my absence for extended periods over the next weeks. I'll do my best to keep you updated as often as possible....................Ken Rogers, National Director

Reactions: Greg_P

·
Premium Member
8,142 Posts
Welcome back Ken, prayers going out for your health recovery.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Take all the time you need Ken. We'll be here waiting on our "Fearless Leader"

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
Hey Ken.
Thanks for all you did and do. Hope you're better soon.
Safety first! Always.

·
Premium Member
12,546 Posts
Worry not Ken, we won't start the party without you!!! Get well soon my friend!
Donny

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Not the same here with you away.
Get well soon.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Ken, keep on moving forward, keep on smiling and keep us posted.Get well soon!

Doug

·
Past Director Region 13, Senior Member
2,722 Posts
Prayers coming your way for a quick and complete healing.
We're all missing you and praying for a swift and complete recovery. Your El Camino friends and family - world wide - are rooting for you. Give us a call any time you feel like talking. Give Diana our best.

·
Super Moderator
2,142 Posts
Ken,

We will miss your daily input. Putting that energy towards your health is equally admirable. Rest easy and get healthy my friend.

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Get well soon Ken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Get well soon Ken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
246 Posts
Prayers for a complete and speedy recovery sir??
I hope to see you at Belton again this year and catch up on old times...cheers...

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
I hope you're feeling the heavy duty well wishes and prayers from your favorite Waco Wacko!
All of my best to you and Diana! ❤

1 - 20 of 23 Posts