El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
not around as much
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today the paint, stripes and clear coat were applied (to the body anyway). The only thing I'm bummed about is that I won't have completed pictures in time for the calendar. Oh well I guess there's always next year.

The SS stripes with clear coat.

A side shot of the Chrome Silver paint with clear coat.

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Rob,
Looking great! I think I'm almost as excited about the progress as you must be.
I'm upgrading my '87 with two big mods, so I decided to hold the photos on it until next year's calendar.
Happy Thanksgiving!
-dan

·
Registered
163 Posts
Your EC looks very sh sh-------sharp, and great job on the stripes.Will be looking for pictures

·
not around as much
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. The stripes were the hardest part to decide. While looking around I've seen more variation of the stripes then I can remember. Wide, narrow, short, long, different spacings, I was worried about the layout I had decided on until I saw them clear coated. Then I knew I decided on the right layout for me.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Rob,it looks amazing! I stopped buy your site to see what was going on (because you never email me anymore.. :-( lol) ,and the paint and choice of stripes are outstanding to say the least. The color is so nice and even looking,iam sure the pictures don't do it justice. Glad to see the hard work has paid off, the best to you always! 8)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Looks Great!!, The stripes really suit the car, nice paint. I can hardly wait until mine is in that stage. :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
paint

Verrrrry nice :cool:

·
Registered
481 Posts
lookin good, i really like that color of silver. stripes look sweet too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts