El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is still interested, the El Camino feature show on Powerblock's "Musclecar" series will air on Saturday and Sunday, June 12th & June 13th, at 11:30 am Central time. Let's see - we filmed in August - so I guess it sometimes takes 9 months to gestate a masterpiece..........Ken :beer:

Some of the newer members may not know that my '68 SS-396 was chosen by the "Musclecar" producer to be featured on the series. There is a Thread somewhere in the dark past ages that explains the process, and the exciting time we had while filming. It may be fun background reading if anyone is interested..........Ken :beer:

·
Registered
501 Posts
IF we are interested??????????
we have been waiting and waiting.and waiting and waiting.
post again,like day before,so i don't miss it

ron

·
Premium Member
12,548 Posts
Now your El Camino is not going to get the (I'm a big shot head) is it. Is it going to snub all the other ELKO's around!:poke:
Can't wait to see the show!!!
Donny

·
Deputy Director Region 5
1,879 Posts
Looking foward to seeing it!!

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,577 Posts
WoooHooo!!! We actually have an air date!!!!:nanawrench: Glad to hear! Looking forward to it.

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Big Head? What? My Cruck?

Now your El Camino is not going to get the (I'm a big shot head) is it. Is it going to snub all the other ELKO's around!:poke:
Can't wait to see the show!!!
Donny
The cruck's head is so big that it will hardly fit into it's garage stall. She keeps trying to muscle in on the GMC HD's space - And you can just imagine how THAT goes over! I just don't know what to do with her anymore - And about the new redwalls? She somehow got wind of the poll results - Now she won't come out of the garage!!!!! (She also wants a new tire (shoe) rack in her closet, and a set of blackwalls???.............Ken :beer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts