El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for adding me I am Larry and I have a poverty model 1985 El Camino Base with the 4.3 litre v6. I may sound funny but this is exactly what I have been searching for for many yeqars to find a nice central California base model. Absolutely no rust at all the 4.3 litre engine and a pretty well not messed with truck. the interior is very very clean excluding "guess what" headlioner and sun visors. other than that she is very very clean. it had gone through a few years of sitting and also a few years of no maintenence. the rear brakes were beyond shot, the motor mounts were shot, after market radio sucked Kraco with Cassette, but she is mine and after the discovery of 3 years of fines for non registration she is registered and on the road. she runs beautifully now.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking cruck! It’s not completely ‘base’; it has the BX8 chrome on the side, rally wheels and sport mirrors. One good thing about it needing a headliner is that your build sheet is probably up there.
Patrick

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome to ECC Larry, from Seattle, Wa. '78 Caballero and '79 El Camino. You've got a really nice looking '85. Did the previous owner give you any history of the car?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts