El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last I got it back:

I bought this car back in 1985, back then it still had big block and later a blower attached to it. Earlier this year I bought a 76' El Camino and has started the restoration of that car, I lifted the body from the frame during easter and have started to change the floorpans. But when my old SS was for sale I just had to buy it:inlove:. The big block is gone, and is replaced with a 350 but it's still a nice car. It's in good condition and I'm going to us it as it is for know, but if I find a good bargain on a 454...

·
Registered
159 Posts
I got a deal for you on a big block. You send me your Corvette, and i"ll send you the 454 that I have lying around in my garage. :mrgreen:

Car looks really nice.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a deal for you on a big block. You send me your Corvette, and i"ll send you the 454 that I have lying around in my garage. :mrgreen:

Car looks really nice.
I'm not sure if that's a good deal:???: The Corvette was originally equipped with 427 and manual trans, bouth of them gone long before I got the car. At the moment it has a 350 TPI engine and 200R4 trans, and the body will hopefully be painted soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts