El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I posted actual pictures of my car and not just engine parts 5th gen page 3 Humble Beginnings. I got the car for 1300.00 which was a good buy. Putting the engine in June 3rd-5th, and throwing that 305 out with the garbage as soon as it is out.

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Where in Tx are you, I need a 305.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where in texas

Abernathy texas, about 20 miles north of Lubbock Texas

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Dang, that's quite a piece from austin

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
austin

I have to go to dallas, and then Houston in order to see my daughter also gotta take a engine puller that dis-assembles back to my uncle.maybe we can work out a trade of some sort. Or I can meet you close and do a swap of some sort. dunno hell voice call me and we can talk about it, i will have the 305 and the tranny. The engine has 200k miles on it, and as far as i know never tore into, doesn't smoke but has valve cover leaks. 305 was just not big enough for my grand plans. I will send you phone number via private message. My uncle wanted it but he a ford man so told him he had no use for it.

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
acauth1 said:
I've got a boat anchor, I mean 305 out of the Camaro sittin in the driveway you can have for free!

Hey it's only 962 miles away :lol:

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
acauth1 said:
I think we still have two 305's laying around, I'll have to re-check but if we do and if you want them and are willing to come up here to Ft. Worth to pick them up you can have them. One came out of my 80 and I know it is still sitting around the shop, with most of the junk that was on the engine. Never took off the heads.

Pete

1 - 8 of 8 Posts