El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice new, and very cool calendar to hang up! My order came super fast through ground service.

The calendar looks great!!! 8)

I must say I do have a special interest in the month of March! :p

Special thanks to all who helped made this happen...you know who you are! :)

Merry Christmas!

Dave

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Cool, can't wait to get mine!

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Super!
Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone!
-dan & betty smith

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Mine was the first ordered, it finally came yesterday!!!

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Received my two copies, today. November is a bit cutoff. But, I like 'em!

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
68elcoL79,
There's a nice red '68, I believe it's one of the June 4-pic.

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
ElkySS said:
Received my two copies, today. November is a bit cutoff. But, I like 'em!
Yes, when I have some extra time I will resubmit the photos to cafepress, their image guidlines are screwy, will just have to judge how much smaller they really need to be. Also, they have a refund policy, if not satified you may send them back!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got my Calendar today and it is cut off to in NOV but the writing under the pictures ( the ones closes to the sides is cut off also) is everybody's like this or is it just mine It is not just in November. But it is still a good looking calendar

·
Registered
297 Posts
My calendars (3) came today. Nov and Dec both have the words and pics cut off poorly. I called the cafepress folks, and they said they were not aware of this problem. However, they did say they would look into in and call me back. When I get a response from them, I will post it here.
Brian

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Thanks, Brian.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I e-mailed them yesterday after I received mine and have not heard back from them yet. I got the automated response e-mail saying they have received my e-mail and they would get back to me in 24 hours, nothing yet will let you know what they tell me,

·
Registered
114 Posts
Glad you guys are getting your calendars. 18 days for me since shipped and not here yet. Best to call CafePress on the phone. Once I did on 6/8 a courteous girl offered to send me a new calendar 2 day air without my having to plead my case.

Also, I just noticed that on the Order Page if you look closely at the example calendar page for January it is cut off at the top. Are all pages like this or are the bad page sporadic???

JB

·
Registered
297 Posts
Jim,
Looks like June, Nov, and Dec are kinda misaligned on the pages. Yours is May, and looks great. I'm hoping they will fix the rest and send us all new copies.
Brian

·
Registered
114 Posts
Brian - well I am a little surprised to know that I really am "Miss May". I thought Rick in in TX was just jerking my chain when he told me that.
I would have thought I would have been a Fall month.

But as I posted in the other forum - after my many years of teaching Special Education I have learned never to 2nd guess how one's brain synapses are firing! So whoever made that decision probably had an interesting reason. I'm just glad to be there.

Jim

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just received a e-mail from cafepress they are going to reprint the calendar and send me out a new one with ups 2 day shipping at their expenses and said I should have it by Wed, next week thought I would let you guys know,

·
Registered
297 Posts
Jim (Mr.May),

for being a special ed teacher all those years, you deserve more than a pic of your elky in a calendar. Your patience with kids that are challenged like that is to be commended at the highest level. Too often, we overlook the influence of teachers and I for one, think that good ones dont make near enough $$$.
Congrats on the picture, and your career choice.

Brian

·
Registered
114 Posts
Finally got a calendar

My calendar ordered on Dec 20th just showed up today - January 12. Not sure if this is the first one or the 2nd one they promised since the number of stickers and markings on it makes the envelope look like it took a world tour or the proverbial slow boat from China. Not a single indication on when it was mailed though.

I'm a little disappointed that it is one that has several pages cut off - either text is cut off or the picture is. I will call Cafe Press and see if they have fixed the problem.

Miss May

·
Registered
39 Posts
They were suppose to correct the problem and send me out a new one said I would have it by this Wed, so as soon as I get it I can tell you if it is fixed or not.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts