El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Deputy Director, Region 3 PA (west)
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since Rock Auto came to our forum as a supporting vendor, they've been my preferred online parts source. Recently, in their newsletter, they were requesting picture submissions for their new series of magnets that they include with an order shipment. Earlier today, I received this email : "Your El Camino has been selected as one of the few to be featured on a RockAuto Collector Series magnet!"
Here's the pic I sent:

I mentioned in the info section of the entry that I did business with Rock Auto due to their support of my forum and club.
So be very careful when you unpack your next order from Rock Auto. You may be receiving a very precious "collector item":wink1:

Bill

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Congrats, Billy! Great looking ride. It deserves the attention it will recieve. I think I will salute you right now with a very cold Rolling Rock adult beverage!

·
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats, Billy! Great looking ride. It deserves the attention it will recieve. I think I will salute you right now with a very cold Rolling Rock adult beverage!
How'd you know that very cold Rolling Rock was my adult beverage of choice?

Bill

·
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Received a few magnets in the mail today.
Coming soon to a Rock Auto parts order near you!

Bill

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Love those colors on your truck.:beer:

·
Registered
671 Posts
nice, just like the 5th gen calendar photo. I hope they send me one with my next parts order. The prices are good ! :texas:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts