El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
ummm is what i thought , how about a speedometer???
can u say ticket please??

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Pshhhh... He can guestimate... Just go fast enough the cops cant catch you:poke::nanawrench::yell:Lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
those are nice, a speedo would be great(like i'm one to talk), but i do like those:You_Rock:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sunpro dont make speedometer gauges so i guess imma order a autometer one :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I swear, I have never seen an RPM gauge! Or a speedometer gauge! Ima havta git me one dem thangs!:dontknow:

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
I swear, I have never seen an RPM gauge! Or a speedometer gauge! Ima havta git me one dem thangs!:dontknow:
Come on that's what the Texas hole is under your feet for!!!Did you think the hole was the air conditioning?:texas::texas:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Come on that's what the Texas hole is under your feet for!!!Did you think the hole was the air conditioning?:texas::texas:
No comprende amigo!

·
Past Director Region 13, Senior Member
2,740 Posts
What Speedometer?

ummm is what i thought , how about a speedometer???
can u say ticket please??
When I was looking for an Elko to buy, I looked at one that the speedometer didn't work so, he used a suction cup mount to hang a GPS and used the spped function of the GPS as a speedometer - NO, I didn't buy it.

·
Registered
11,510 Posts

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
When I was looking for an Elko to buy, I looked at one that the speedometer didn't work so, he used a suction cup mount to hang a GPS and used the spped function of the GPS as a speedometer - NO, I didn't buy it.

or just hang a bowling ball by a heavy cord off of your antenna. when the bowling ball blows straight back, you're going too fast.

:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
my custom

4x on uumm.....

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Some of the newest gauge sets for street rods have a GPS speedometer. I wonder how the odometer works? Anyway, it eliminates all the problems with getting a new transmission to "talk" to an old speedometer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts