El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally started getting my new parts in today. Found it a little strange that my Edelbrock intake dosent say Edelbrock on it. It was also suppose to be the Nascar one but it is not. Hmm.

New Cam Shaft. Yay.

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
looks like it should be on that flat rectangular boss on the front

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are about 7 Edelbrock stickers in the box. Maybe it is just a sticker on the black ones.

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
I think you got the special (anniversary one):nanawrench:
Tranny Mike said something about that. You might PM him
Donny

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
..I think it looks better without the "Eldelbrock" lable on it,looks cleaner and everybody has "Edelbrock" writtin all over there engine,this is differnt,I'd use it Make everybody else guess what it is..:poke::beer:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. I am getting a black 750 carb to go with it but they are back ordered. That's the theme I'm running with for the motor, black, other than the water pump, headers, alternator, oil pan, p.s. pump, and the ARP bolt kit which are stainless/chrome. The nascar intake and the regular black ones have the same part number so its all good. Edelbrock does own me a free hat now though.

Gilby the cam card is below. Should be a pretty stout cam. I got the beehive spring kit to go with it.

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
..man,thats a good looking profile cam.that should get the job done ...:beer::beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts