El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I got the thing up!
Please let me know if you find any glitches in it.
I have a parts page (For Sale & Wanted)
A links page.
A gallery for peoples G-3 cars so send them over.

Scaldinghotelcamino.com

Hope you enjoy it. :D
Garry

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Some of the links are bad. The first pic I couldn't open Gallery #3 wouldn't open.

But... You worked on this for 7 years? I was under the impression, I don't know why, that this was all taking place this year. I don't feel too bad now. I've only had my 80 down for 2 1/2 years so far. You've done a great job from what I've seen.

Sometimes it is a task to find the right painter with the time and at a cost that will not bankrupt you in the process. My 76 took the better part of nine months to get painted and once in the booth... it still took better part of three weeks.

I've been waiting on the Trans, Crossmember, Core Support for almost 2 months. I can't proceed any further until that happens. :mad: So close and still so damn far away. I am on the "Mix the paint I'll do the shooting" wagon at present. So far no luck. It is frustrating. I guess that is what I get for paying up front.

Don't get me wrong I know this guy really well. It is just that we/he started building a Dragster later in the fall and it is close to completion so he spends all his time doing that right now and my project sits. Like I said it is frustrating.

Anyway really good job. Now you have a brand new 1973! :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys...I think I got the links fixed??? :?

Pete its been longer then 7 years...I stopped working on the car after
getting burned by a body man for 4 years. I said I'm not spending any more money on it tell I see some paint. I just got back in to working on it this year...Should be painted by september. I hope! :oops:

Garry

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still looking for some 4th gen pics...Send them over. :-D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got them Pete...
I'll add them to the site next time I update the site. :cool: