El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my "Money pit" pic taken November, 2011. I went to 18 car shows in 2011 and placed 13 times.

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
Nice I like the look with white paint looks classy.:nanawrench:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Very clean looking, love a clean white car but hate upkeep.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Very clean looking, love a clean white car but hate upkeep.
I was about to say the same thing. I can't even keep a white shirt clean for 10 minutes. :nanawrench:

·
ZERO MPG
15,368 Posts
White is the easiest to take care of. It doesn't show the dirt like darker colors. I have owned three white cars they don't show scratches , dings , dirt unless you really look close most other colors you notice everything.:secret::secret:

·
Registered
140 Posts
White isn't usually too hard to keep looking clean, and when you do clean it, it looks amazing. Black is the hardest color to keep clean IMO. It seems like every speck of dust dirt or water droplet shows up on a black car.

Anyways, that is one clean looking car, and I don't think it's becuase the white color is hiding any dirt! :beer:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rims are now GM Sonoma JQ-8's, 16 inch, they replaced the S-10 extremes, side mirrors are modified 2004 (C5) Corvette. The headlights are now BWM 325i, series 36 units. I have over 30 pics of just about all my mods posted on GBodyCentral.com. take a look.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts