El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So do those of you who have more than one El Camino have bumper stickers on your El Caminos that say "My other car is an El Camino" or "My other El Camino is an El Camino?"

Just kidding. It made me think of it when I heard the NASA guy had a shirt or something that said "My other car is on Mars."

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
I have five, number six should be here in a day or two....no bumper stickers yet.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Havn't seen those on an Elky...but do have friends with two vettes...and the license plate frame on both says "My Other Car's a Corvette" :p

·
1,867 Posts
There are several people at the base that have those type of stickers. Stuff like " my other car is a jet, humvee, etc. You get the picture.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
acauth1 said:
I have five, number six should be here in a day or two...
How many you have running / drivable?

I don't do bumper stickers. I sort of think they make the vehicles look a little trashy or Redneck-ish I do have a couple of stickers on my back window. B&M, a Keith Black and Edelbrock. They are pretty small.

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
Three running and drivable, (two awaiting restoration.) Two beaters and the third not sure what it's in store for it yet.

·
Registered
211 Posts
ElkyPete said:
I don't do bumper stickers. I sort of think they make the vehicles look a little trashy or Redneck-ish
I agree completely bumper sticker (while funny) take away from the looks of the car. They make people look at the sticker instead of the car. But I do like the idea of "My other El Camino is an El Camino" :D

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I have a Brother in law that has about 30 or 40 stickers all over an old Dodge Pickup. I think they are the only thing holding some of the body panels on. 8O So each time I see a sticker that I think is neat or I might like I see that Truck in my minds eye and just pass on by the stickers.

Some are pretty funny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts