El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the wall is all custom and wrapped in red vinyl. I will post the door panels tomorrow once i get to work. Thanks for the love, I'm super pumped to be a part of the elco community.

Anyone on Instagram? I've got some more pictures on there. Follow @thosemillerboys, I'm also on twitter.

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
I can't get over how great that looks! How did you get the curve up near the upper corners done like that? I really like how "finished" it all looks! Very very very nice!!
Can you remove the wall to access the smugglers box still, or is it permanently affixed?
I really want to do mine like you've done. VERY NICE!! :beer:

Thanks for the pictures!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't get over how great that looks! How did you get the curve up near the upper corners done like that? I really like how "finished" it all looks! Very very very nice!!
Can you remove the wall to access the smugglers box still, or is it permanently affixed?
I really want to do mine like you've done. VERY NICE!! :beer:

Thanks for the pictures!

fiberglass and some wood working made the curve possible, I wanted it to look as stock as can be and wanted everything to sit flush.

My smugglers box is gone but I'm thinking up of a cool cargo option in my pickup bed for grocery bags or bricks :cool4:

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Most impressive. If you aren't doing this professionally, you should be. You have a true talent.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Yeup, very nice setup. I'm positive that it sounds as good as it looks. I have a similar setup in my Elco, except for riding 4 10s, 4" mid ranges, 6" mid bass speakers, multiple tweeters 3 amps, epic 150 etc...

I like the and enjoyed the video as well. I ended up clicking on other videos. Did you see the Elco meet in Japan. Very impressive.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts