El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one has mentioned bringing name tags so that we can identify each other. I have a bunch of the tags that just press onto a shirt that you can print your forum name, and at least your first name. Nice to be able to associate faces with names, and, if you're like me, I be terrible with names, especially trying to associate two names into one person. That is except fur the exceptional GEEZER/ Ri-Chard.:poke::nanawrench:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,617 Posts
Beepster, that's a wonderful idea. How many do you have? If it's enough, we can put them at the registration table as part of the registration packet.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Beep - Beep Beepster , you FORGOT AGAIN :dontknow: , its Mr. Old Geezer on my name tag ..... Thank You Toooo Much !!!! The Geezer has spoken :nanawrench: :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

·
Vendor
4,363 Posts
I need a name tag just to remember my name, but y'all won't have any trouble knowing who I am. I'll be the ugly guy with the ugliest El Camino.

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
I need a name tag just to remember my name, but y'all won't have any trouble knowing who I am. I'll be the ugly guy with the ugliest El Camino.
i beg your pardon but you havent seen lumpy yet:poke:
cheers:beer::dontknow::texas:

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,307 Posts
No one has mentioned bringing name tags so that we can identify each other. I have a bunch of the tags that just press onto a shirt that you can print your forum name, and at least your first name. Nice to be able to associate faces with names, and, if you're like me, I be terrible with names, especially trying to associate two names into one person. That is except fur the exceptional GEEZER/ Ri-Chard.:poke::nanawrench:
...out here in reigon 18,we got our name tags back in October of "11"....

...we might not know there names,but we do know the crucks..:beer:
:beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Cool idea and I think there are a whole bunch of us fit in the ugly category our wives think we're all 10's though LOL

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Famous quote: "we don't need no stinkin badges" I never have trouble remembering the names of oretty women or people that owe me money.:poke:

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
I think that’s a great idea, my 1 little brain cell gets tired really fast. I try not to stress it to much by remembering names!:sleeping:
Donny who.....:dontknow:

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'm not attending, but I thought that was me.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Beepster, that's a wonderful idea. How many do you have? If it's enough, we can put them at the registration table as part of the registration packet.
Probably somewhere between 80 and 90. I don't remember how man were used out of a 100 pack, but not that many. Probably be enough to cover the registrants, but don't know about spouses/friends. Iffin' I get the time, I'll try Office Despot, and see iffin' I can find sum moor.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,617 Posts
Probably somewhere between 80 and 90. I don't remember how man were used out of a 100 pack, but not that many. Probably be enough to cover the registrants, but don't know about spouses/friends. Iffin' I get the time, I'll try Office Despot, and see iffin' I can find sum moor.
Well, if'n you don't mind, that would be a big help!:texas:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, if'n you don't mind, that would be a big help!:texas:
Well, gotta go to the bank in the morning, and Office Despot pick up sum for tags. T'ain't no problem, and whut da heck, I wanna know who I be talkin' to without say, "Who ya be, dude???" I contribute what I can, 'cause I want this to be a GREAT success.

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Well, gotta go to the bank in the morning, and Office Despot pick up sum for tags. T'ain't no problem, and whut da heck, I wanna know who I be talkin' to without say, "Who ya be, dude???" I contribute what I can, 'cause I want this to be a GREAT success.
and because of people like you, it IS going to be a huge success!:You_Rock:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Name Tags

"Yea, I forgot your name too"? But, it's still a good idea to make a name tag before any car gathering, makes converastion and introductions easier.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Larry, naw, these tags be fur putin' ya in an internment camp!!!! Yep, they be fur the Belton event, and I got them this morning, another hunnert of dem!! I don't think we will run out!! :beer:

·
Senior Member, NECOA Contributor
923 Posts
If they're for an internment camp, I need to re-change the thread title.

Don't forget to proudly display your blue ribbon next to your name tag on your shirt, for your 1st place in the ******* spelling bee. :poke: We want everyone to have all the recognition they deserve. :You_Rock:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts