El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
The beer is iced and i'm ready but the rain looks steady. Just have to pop another and see what happens?

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
If you can have indoor football stadiums, why not indoor tracks? :poke:

If they ever did that all i want is to sell them is the exhaust fans and the starters to run them$$$$$$$$$

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
NOT A BAD START FOR THE YEAR GOT A 5TH.:nanawrench:

· VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,105 Posts
What a spectacle! Talk about surprises, who could have dreamed up Montoya's fiery wreck. How great the technology is to keep these drivers safe.
One question I have for you race enthusiasts:Do you believe that "big pack" racing is more or less dangerous than "tandem racing" ? NASCAR wanted to stop pushing and bump-drafting. It looks like they might have made a mistake. At the midnight restart I believe there was 30 cars on the lead lap.
I sure would like to know how many dollars of cars were destroyed in total ??? Many millions !

Jr. almost pulled it off..

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
For some reason that didn't even phase me that Montoya the way he drives in some of the races just gets me. It's not once or twice he takes risk that involve other drivers. I saw the whole thing last night and i tough he was going to fast and lost it but something broke. How fast do you think he was going to hit that blower up the track? That thing and his car where crunched besides the fire on the grass and track. Penskie was pissed he wanted to go home way up there watching.:poke:
That could have been another D.E. 3 at the track GLAD EVERYBODY WAS O.K.
My 31 did it again on the caution and ended up in the back. This has happened in a lot of his races just bad luck? I'll take 5TH.:nanawrench: GREAT RACE SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY'S DRIVERS.

nothing against Montoya it was the car.

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Gentlemen and ladies start your engines? Whats next Volvo's?:poke: Maybe the volvet will enter.

· VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,105 Posts
Donny, Danica is a driving fool! Gotta give the girl props. She threaded the needle to stay alive..great skills and she is fearless. Bad luck cuaght up to her. She will be a winner soon enough.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.