El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Site Contributor, Suppporting Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
July 13th is the National Collector Car Appreciation Day!! Check through your local resources and find out what is happening in your neighborhoods to celebrate this event! Here in the Spokane to Coeur D Alene area we expect a multi-club 100+ car 30-mile Cruise event.

Attachments

·
Registered
844 Posts
That would be a nice time riding in that part of the country. Love it around there but on the East Coast, nothing planned in fact haven't heard a peep about NCCAD. How long has this been going on? I missed your post from June. This should have been posted on events someplace.
By the way, very nice Camino

·
Site Contributor, Suppporting Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx. I believe SEMA pushed it through the US Senate back in 2010. Around here, various large car clubs take turns organizing an annual activity.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Hi Joe, You made me home sick for Missoula, Montana. Came over to Spokane & of course went through that area of beautiful Idaho. Some how I got stuck out here on the East coast and retired, single and going on 74. I should pick up and make that last move back to the beautiful Western Montana. Sorry for the rambling. :banana: Michael in South Boston, Virginia

1 - 8 of 8 Posts