El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Director Region 14, Executive Committee Member
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, it's high time we get the ball rolling with finding a suitable National Director to fill the HUGE shoes of Mr. Ken. We've emailed some in regards to this, but I feel like we need to have this documented on our official forum. Please post your ideas of how to go about finding a ND and/or make recommendations for who may be a good candidate.

·
Deputy National Director
2,179 Posts
Folks, it's high time we get the ball rolling with finding a suitable National Director to fill the HUGE shoes of Mr. Ken. We've emailed some in regards to this, but I feel like we need to have this documented on our official forum. Please post your ideas of how to go about finding a ND and/or make recommendations for who may be a good candidate.
Josh,

Thank you for making this official. If anyone has thought about taking on Ken's responsibilities, now is the time to put your hat in the ring. Ken has taken his vision of this forum and developed it in many ways. From the yearly calendars to an international car show. There is much that could be done to take his vision of this forum into the next phase and now is the time.

·
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was really hoping we would have more responses, but this seems to be par for the course, unfortunately.

I have noticed Steve Sanders (87next2last1 - DD Region 6) has been very active on both the forum and on the Facebook presence. Would he be someone to consider for National Director? I also see Ken active again, so perhaps he would offer some suggestions as well for who we should reach out to?

·
Deputy National Director
9,613 Posts
Looks good

do we another Deputy Director in Region 6 Fla ? already have 4 if they old ones are still DD's or does their DD ends ?

·
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not sure who all is active with the different regions, so as long as there are people in those roles who are happy to stay, we don't need to have too many extras. I'll leave that up to the new National Director to determine though. ;)

Reactions: 87next2last1

·
Deputy National Director
9,613 Posts
@Kruizer I wonder if other directors can see this thread ?
Since the website had problems with getting some forums restricted
I had to get the website ADMIN's to fix LEO so he could see the directors corner
I would think somebody else would have posted on this thread ?
We are the only ones posting on this thread

What do you think ?
Who is on the board of Directors ? is that all the Deputy directors & region directors ?

·
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Kruizer I wonder if other directors can see this thread ?
Since the website had problems with getting some forums restricted
I had to get the website ADMIN's to fix LEO so he could see the directors corner
I would think somebody else would have posted on this thread ?
We are the only ones posting on this thread

What do you think ?
Who is on the board of Directors ? is that all the Deputy directors & region directors ?
I'm not sure who has access to this or not, but I definitely would make sense that would be why no one else has replied yet. I tagged everyone on the list I had from 2017, but I'm not sure if that notified them of the thread or not. 🤷‍♂️

Yes., the Board of Directors consists of all of the Directors, Regional and Deputy, plus all of the other roles within the Association, such as Treasurer, etc.

Leo has pretty much accepted the role of the National Director, but I'm not sure how we make it official without an official vote from the Board of Directors.

·
Deputy National Director
9,613 Posts
Attn Any members
Can you see this thread ?

·
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts