El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member here for a while now and I really enjoy the site. That said, I've decided to become a Platinum supporter. I don't have Paypal and don't like using credit cards, so where do I send my check/money order to (name and address)?

Doug

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops! Just went through the Status Report and found the answers to my questions. Sorry for wasting your time!

Doug

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
A question like yours, Doug, is not a "waste of anyone's time." It serves to remind others that NECOA has a mechanism to raise funds to be used exclusively for promoting club events, that is separate from the other process which is basically to eliminate ads from your site visits and give you more space for photos, etc.

Thanks for planning to help out with this new effort.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sent my check! I now feel like I belong here! Look out everybody, I feel like busting loose.:poke:

Doug

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
So my question is why become a Platinum supporter at $100 dollars a year when you can be just a site supporter for $20 and donate the rest or just $65 dollars to NECOA club. From what I understand the club does'nt see any of the money whatever membership you have. See Ken Rogers post from earlier today.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So my question is why become a Platinum supporter at $100 dollars a year when you can be just a site supporter for $20 and donate the rest or just $65 dollars to NECOA club. From what I understand the club does'nt see any of the money whatever membership you have. See Ken Rogers post from earlier today.
I made my check out to NECOA and sent it to Ken Rogers.

Doug

1 - 6 of 6 Posts