·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,284 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hi all!
A couple of weeks ago it was time to get a confirmation on past winter improvements.

Unfortunately didn't the timing work properly so I didn't get a time from this Test'n'Tune, thankfully in a few weeks I get another chance.
But I can tell you... the 333" feels stronger then ever! :biggrin:

I don't know if this will work but I will try to link a clip from my facebook page.

(If it works, don't forget to click the 'HD' button)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=822659357746395

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hi, all.

The past weekend I got my dr license. :nanawrench:

After my license was taken care off I teamed up in PRO/ET and got three Q-runs.
Beacuse of a very little experience and a lot of differences in time, between .71 to .81, it was a bit hard to get a god Dial-In before eliminations.
I had noticed that my car was faster in the left lane and when my opponent chose right, he had lane choice over me, we sat 12.70 as our Dial-In.
I had a good reaction with .039 and took him with .191 at the start, but without experience, I didn't look back and I breaked out with .041 seconds. :oops:

I had a marvellous weekend anyway, with good weather and good company. And we went from the track with 12,[email protected] as my presonal best. I'm pretty pleased with my 333" but not with the driver. :wink1:

If you have fb you can meet me here but you probably think that we sounds like the chef in The Muppets Show :biggrin2: but you can meet my Camino: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=608611929253289&set=vb.605641266217022&type=2&theater

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I put my hope that it will be some more 1/8 mile races with a clock.
A 'below 7' -time should feel sweet as sugar! :razz:

I'll keep you posted.

Regards.
/Zache

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Today we finaly got som track again... long time no see. :inlove:

This time it was a 1/8 mile track.

We struggled with the setup at first (no were near last race at a fully glued track and now on a non glued track). :lookround:

Finally we got a little traction after some adjustments, not optimum, but at least some... and today's best [email protected] and with that a personal best! :nana2:

When there is a clip out there I'll let you know.
Take care/
Zache

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
last weekend's fun, Umea Open (from two different filmmakers) and the last race for this year. Now approaching a winter in the garage and the hunt for more tenths.

Best ET on a 1/8mile track this summer was [email protected], the long-awaited 6-second time have to wait one more year.
But still pretty good for a daily driver I think!? :smile2:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks JJLT1! :smile2:

Has been promised to try a different rear axle to this summer in favor of the current stock 8.2" with 3.73 to a 12 bolt with 5.13 ... a loan from a retired Super Stock '66 Chevelle, hoping for good results. :razz:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Hi everybody.
I have been slow on updates but I hope you'll waited...!? :wink1:
First off where a total demolition of the TH350 when I tested the Line-Lock function. The TH350 house was divided into three, holes in the floor, drive shaft divided into two short drive shafts and the children cryed... they were in the car with me when it said kaboom! :oops:
Replaced the transmission and drive shaft and has worked whith settings after that.
Promised myself not to add nitrous this season and it has gone better than expected. Last year at 1/8mile was [email protected] n/a and this year [email protected] n/a :)

I'll hope there will be some movies to watch but from now theres not more than this to show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDYq5O__I0k

21 - 35 of 35 Posts