121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #121

·
Registered
7 Posts
I will buy one here in a bit and if you ever make one that say's what's on your quote "El Caminos Do NOT Leak oil - They Mark Their Territory!" on a shade I will buy that one too!

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Unfortunately....................

Unfortunately, we had to purchase 250 of the Sun Shades before the price could be brought below $20.00 each, and the Executive Committee also agreed to subsidize the shipping to achieve the $20 figure. So, another branded shade with the quote's language would not be feasible due to the high cost per unit. I can, however, make up T-Shirts and hats in the Zazzle Store if anyone would be interested in that possibility? Just let me know, as I can get that done in a relatively short time...................Ken

I will buy one here in a bit and if you ever make one that say's what's on your quote "El Caminos Do NOT Leak oil - They Mark Their Territory!" on a shade I will buy that one too!

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Way to GO!

OUTSTANDING! It's getting to be the time of year when a sun shade is well worth the cost. We've got plenty of the shades for anyone wishing to purchase one or more. $20.00 apiece including shipping to your door!.............Ken

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Even through i park my car in the parking gaeage at work.. i put my shade up every day. Along with tinted windows.. they work to keep out prying eyes. 20170619_100057.jpg

·
Registered
161 Posts
. . . I can, however, make up T-Shirts and hats in the Zazzle Store if anyone would be interested in that possibility? Just let me know, as I can get that done in a relatively short time...................Ken
Ken, I think that the T-shirt idea is great!

Greg

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Good Subjject.............

Your magnificent red '68 from the 2015 Calendars would look great! Just let me know - it takes about an hour to cut the car from its background, clean the glass of reflections, and use that image to build the T-Shirt in the Zazzle template...............Ken

Ken, I think that the T-shirt idea is great!

Greg

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Sent money via Paypal last night for a sunshade.
extra dollars can go to site support. if you are out of sun shades, all money can go to site support.

suitcase

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Sent money via Paypal last night for a sunshade.
extra dollars can go to site support. if you are out of sun shades, all money can go to site support.

suitcase

I've still got over 150 Sunshades in stock. We ordered enough to last for a few years, and that large number got the price down!.............Ken

20 sent, thanks for the cool shade

Both orders will be in the mail as soon as I verify bbailey_33's address............Ken

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,210 Posts
The 2018 cruise, and or show, season is underway. Already 3 great event/meets here in Region 6 so far. More to come here and all over very soon...OK ignore that rainout snowout thing going on in Maritinsville, VA right now...Do you have your NECOA windshield sunshade(s) ready for use and display? If not...Get'em while they're hot! Or at least before it does get hot wherever you are. They won't be available forever...Order up!
:beer:

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Shade?

What are these you are talking about? Any pics? Buy while you can? How much, how do you buy if you want whatever this thing is?

Need more data...thank you.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,210 Posts
What are these you are talking about? Any pics? Buy while you can? How much, how do you buy if you want whatever this thing is?

Need more data...thank you.
Go to the start of this very thread for your answers.

121 - 140 of 162 Posts