El Camino Central Forum banner

141 - 160 of 162 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
I got one today Ken. I'd thoutside the car too?ink some kind of wire or other portable stand could be made to display the group. :nothingtoadd:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Confirm Address

I sent an eMail to confirm your address, Tom. I'll get your shade in the mail as soon as I hear from you...................Ken

I got one today Ken. I'd thoutside the car too?ink some kind of wire or other portable stand could be made to display the group. :nothingtoadd:

·
Senior Member Site Supporter
340 Posts
Sun Shades

Have any left? If so we need one, the sun came out here in Area 19....:wink2::beer:
Ellen and Chuck 3 shows lined up so far.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,210 Posts
Have any left? If so we need one, the sun came out here in Area 19....:wink2::beer:
Ellen and Chuck 3 shows lined up so far.
Does a cat have a climbing gear? Please click back to post#1 of this very thread for the info and order up! Also please remember that you can show your pride of membership by displaying these sunshades in any other vehicle that you drive daily...Just sayin.

Thank you! :beer:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Plenty of Sun Shades

Yessir! We have a good supply of NECOA imprinted Sun Shades available. $20.00 apiece, and that includes shipping. Send me the address and payment and I'll get your order in the mail. You can send a check to me at 20015 Running Brook Drive, Joshua, TX, 76058, or PayPAL to [email protected]. ALL funds go directly to the Association................Ken

I just found your PayPAL payment! I'll get the package in the mail today..............

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Slow Sales

We've sold 92 of the 250 Shade order - that leaves a supply of 158. Sales have not been as brisk as the Executive Committee once thought they would. But, there's no panic on this end. We've recovered about $1,800.00 of the approximately $4,400.00 we used to front the purchase and offset the shipping costs. At the sales price of $20.00 apiece - versus our cost of approximately $26.00 shipped - they really are a great value for personalized sun shades. But that's just my opinion................Ken

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,391 Posts

here is the info if you need it
Now for the business part: Please send your PayPAL payment of $20.00 to [email protected]. PLEASE indicate the type of money transfer as a GIFT, otherwise we will be charged a percentage of the funds you send. You must include your complete name and mailing address. If you need to send a check, mail that to Ken Rogers, 2005 Running Brook Drive, Joshua, Texas, 76058. You must include your complete name and mailing address.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
Shades For Sale?

Will they be available for purchase at the 60th in Arlington?

Absolutely they will be for sale at the celebration! I still have approximately 150 of the Sun Shades. I hope that most of the attendees will take one home with them..............Ken

141 - 160 of 162 Posts