El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I am thinking about a NECOA group gathering, meeting or something on Forssan Pick-nick, in Finland 7th of august. What do I need? Except few members to gather around at the horse track. Flyers? Banner? This is going to be on a 0$ budget, so bear that in mind what I can and can't not do. Am I the only Finnish in here that are regularly writing in here? Not, that I am that much writing in here, but, still. Suggestions?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Get a hold of John Harris here on ECC,, he will direct you in the right way,, take some pics and post tehm up!! Matty man

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Mikka -- I will send you some information later today or tomorrow that will help you get something started "in your neck of the woods." Glad to hear that you are interested in doing an event! You might want to also contact Mikael Joosten of The Netherlands, who has done some great shows across that big puddle next to you.

·
Silver Contributor Participating Member
461 Posts
Oops! Sorry Lemmy, I just posted in another thread and suggested an event be organised soon in ... Finland. Didn't realise you were already doing this.
Maybe a bit far for me, but let's see.

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
You need a banner.

We'll be using ours in July but if I mailed it on July29th, do you think it would make it on time? If so, you can certainly borrow ours....
women not included

And you might talk to Gilby about
some flyers. He's getting pretty good with
that computer wizardry stuff.

Attachments

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts

you might talk to Gilby about some flyers. He's getting pretty good with that computer wizardry stuff.

..PM sent.!! :bigups::beer:

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You need a banner.

We'll be using ours in July but if I mailed it on July29th, do you think it would make it on time? If so, you can certainly borrow ours....
women not included

And you might talk to Gilby about
some flyers. He's getting pretty good with
that computer wizardry stuff.
What no women? ;) Well it's that same weekend, so I don't think it will arrive in time. All I need is a NECOA logo in big jpg file and I can make my own banner.

..PM sent.!! :bigups::beer:
gilby, I tried to reply to your PM, but system said you can't receive it due some restriction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts