Would you consider buying ??

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Executive Committee Member, Director Region 21
1979 El Camino 350 SS Clone
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NECOA MERCHANDISE

GIVEN ----At the moment we as an organization do not have access to new fresh merchandise !!!!!
I would like to run a poll to get some re-action of sorts from every-one so please participate !!!!
—we have gone out and gotten some quotes on a few merchandise items.
---for a trial run we would like your opinion firstly and secondly a YES I would buy one or more OR NOT A CHANCE (NO).
---NECOA “T” Shirts----black or white----Adult sizes only at this point
These will be $23.93 plus shipping.
These are a limited edition first run---call it a test run---if it works out then
we can add things---like Mugs----decals---hoodies---ETC ETC.
Simple answer post to the thread----YES I am interested-----or NO I am not !!!!

Totals recorded for 10 days beginning today---OCT 7th---2021

Attachments

·
Registered
688 Posts
Yes, and I like black to start with, maybe other colors in the future, maybe with a pocket in front?
I would certainly like window decals or the like. Maybe a keychain or keyfob?

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
This is a great idea. I prefer to have the label that's on the back in the front. I always wear a long sleeve shirt over the top of my t-shirt, leaving the front unbuttoned. I don't know if that would be a possibility, but that's what I would like.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Definitely. If I can make a suggestion though, maybe do the black shirt without the white border around the logo? You should be able to save the logo as a .png file and set the background as transparent before uploading it to the shirt website.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,136 Posts
Definitely. If I can make a suggestion though, maybe do the black shirt without the white border around the logo? You should be able to save the logo as a .png file and set the background as transparent before uploading it to the shirt website.
I voted yes in the above poll . Agree that do it without the border . Sort of makes it look like a decal was stuck on the shirt . Would prefer white with a front pocket . Thank you for this idea .

·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good Idea !!!----But please keep in mind this is a survey---everything must pass through our EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE---Before we can actually place an order to the supply company-----Any suggestions and your input will be much appreciated--please pass this info on to our members----you as a group need to help prove that we can do this !!!!---Basically the more at one time we can order the cheaper it gets---YES we will figure a way to get these to all our members---this will likely mean that our members need to step up and help if needed-----this includes-----US---Canada---and others-----we need our members to do the talking------Thanks for your your input so far--Keep it up !!!

·
Senior Member Participating Member
944 Posts
Yes I am interested. 😮

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Good Idea !!!----But please keep in mind this is a survey---everything must pass through our EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE---Before we can actually place an order to the supply company-----Any suggestions and your input will be much appreciated--please pass this info on to our members----you as a group need to help prove that we can do this !!!!---Basically the more at one time we can order the cheaper it gets---YES we will figure a way to get these to all our members---this will likely mean that our members need to step up and help if needed-----this includes-----US---Canada---and others-----we need our members to do the talking------Thanks for your your input so far--Keep it up !!!
Thanks for what you're doing,appreciate it! 👍

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
My personal opinion, I think that all the region leaders should get their members together and decide on a design for regional t shirts like fla and tx have.

·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great suggestion----that is kinda what I set out to do---our organization is certainly spread out---I am working under the assumption that the original banner must be used with no exceptions---however maybe each region could ad a small symbol of some sort to personalize it to their region----can you post a sample of TX and Fl ???--would like to see how they are doing it ???--Don

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Or a large custom design incorporating the logo on the back and the small logo on the front with region/state/province/ or country under that.

·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well that for sure is something to consider. I think the main object of the posting and the poll is to get an idea of the interest from the group as a whole---keep in mind that Zazzle is now out of the picture--so any NECOA merchandise they have is left-overs and out-dated---this is an attempt to at least get started---surely we can get this done as an organization--- the proposal to committee is a run of 72 to start so they really are a limited offering !!!!---I grant you getting the membership motivated is no small task ----appreciate the interest and comments !!!---Don

1 - 20 of 50 Posts