El Camino Central Forum banner

Would you consider buying ??

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

Registered
Well that for sure is something to consider. I think the main object of the posting and the poll is to get an idea of the interest from the group as a whole---keep in mind that Zazzle is now out of the picture--so any NECOA merchandise they have is left-overs and out-dated---this is an attempt to at least get started---surely we can get this done as an organization--- the proposal to committee is a run of 72 to start so they really are a limited offering !!!!---I grant you getting the membership motivated is no small task ----appreciate the interest and comments !!!---Don
Thanks for your time and effort Don! 馃憤i

Registered
1987 GMC Caballero, 400 HP 350, Holley Sniper EFI, 200-4R
Last weekend I saw a dozen el caminos at The Good [email protected] in Del Mar (no Caballeros). None of the trucks had NECOA stickers or sun shields. None of the owners I spoke with knew of this forum.
Today I went to the 33rd annual Seal Beach Classic (home of OPGI) and saw 6-8 el caminos, again no NECOA stickers.
I spoke with a couple, he was taking pictures of a hard bed cover. It turned out that he owns a 1984 Caballero (project) and had never heard of this forum or a source to help answer tough questions. So, he took a picture of my phone with the el camino forum up.

T-shirts, wind breaker, ball caps or just simple cards to guide el camino owners to this forum would be helpful to grow our numbers.
Is there anything available that will make recruitment easier? What's authorized?

Deputy National Director
Last weekend I saw a dozen el caminos at The Good [email protected] in Del Mar (no Caballeros). None of the trucks had NECOA stickers or sun shields. None of the owners I spoke with knew of this forum.
Today I went to the 33rd annual Seal Beach Classic (home of OPGI) and saw 6-8 el caminos, again no NECOA stickers.
I spoke with a couple, he was taking pictures of a hard bed cover. It turned out that he owns a 1984 Caballero (project) and had never heard of this forum or a source to help answer tough questions. So, he took a picture of my phone with the el camino forum up.

T-shirts, wind breaker, ball caps or just simple cards to guide el camino owners to this forum would be helpful to grow our numbers.
Is there anything available that will make recruitment easier? What's authorized?
print these flyers out & lay them on the seat if window is open or put under wiper arm
I keep a few in my ride if I see some around town

Reactions: 5spdCab

Director Region 22
NECOA MERCHANDISE

GIVEN ----At the moment we as an organization do not have access to new fresh merchandise !!!!!
I would like to run a poll to get some re-action of sorts from every-one so please participate !!!!
鈥攚e have gone out and gotten some quotes on a few merchandise items.
---for a trial run we would like your opinion firstly and secondly a YES I would buy one or more OR NOT A CHANCE (NO).
---NECOA 鈥淭鈥 Shirts----black or white----Adult sizes only at this point
These will be $23.93 plus shipping.
These are a limited edition first run---call it a test run---if it works out then
we can add things---like Mugs----decals---hoodies---ETC ETC.
Simple answer post to the thread----YES I am interested-----or NO I am not !!!!

Totals recorded for 10 days beginning today---OCT 7th---2021
what's with the white box , it looks like a sticker with our logo has been stuck unto a shirt . the old shirts had logo direct with no box around logo . just my opinion .

Executive Committee Member, Director Region 21
1979 El Camino 350 SS Clone
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thanks for the opinion---I mocked the pictures up just to give members an idea of what they would look like---the white box will not be there when they are done---it is a basic sample---nothing has been finalized ---the vote count at the end of the term will determine the interest and whether we will go ahead with the first run----so far its not looking too bad----there is lots of time left for voting--so if you can get your area 22 members involved that would certainly help things along--Don

National Director
1965 El Camino

I give these out.

Attachments

Premium Member
I don't care what you put on this stuff - I like it all. Black or white does not matter to me but I'd be interested in a long sleeve shirt, if possible.

Rick

Registered
I had these printed and sent to members all over to pass out for the 60th show.

Credit where credit is due though.
Finger Thumb Font Paper product Circle

Kruizer/Josh designed the awesome logo.

Without that the cards would be a chunk of paper with words on it. THANKS JOSH.

Registered

View attachment 141854

Just another idea of what can be done.

National Director
1965 El Camino

View attachment 141854

Can you post one of these that can be enlarged so we can read it?

Registered

Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
I am interested

21 - 40 of 46 Posts