El Camino Central Forum banner

Would you consider buying ??

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Executive Committee Member, Director Region 21
1979 El Camino 350 SS Clone
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Hi--if we can get the votes to get it to the executive and its approved then we can set-up an order form of sorts--for sure you will get a chance to order as many as you want and the size you want---right now we need more support from our members to complete the survey---(sort of waking the dead if you will !!!)----I have it posted in 3 places---anything you can do to get more member support would be appreciated---Don

·
Registered
1969 SS396
162 Posts
I missed the poll but put me down for two as I said in the other thread. Summers winding down and it's now time for me to get back in the shop and get Hands-On with my 69, so I will also be more active here as well, glad to see some more swag coming out!

·
Executive Committee Member, Director Region 21
1979 El Camino 350 SS Clone
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Never too late--the proposal is in front of the executive awaiting a vote---thanks for the interest---good wrenching on your 69 I am sure you will get some great advice and ideas from our site !!!!---Don

·
Registered
102 Posts
NECOA MERCHANDISE

GIVEN ----At the moment we as an organization do not have access to new fresh merchandise !!!!!
I would like to run a poll to get some re-action of sorts from every-one so please participate !!!!
—we have gone out and gotten some quotes on a few merchandise items.
---for a trial run we would like your opinion firstly and secondly a YES I would buy one or more OR NOT A CHANCE (NO).
---NECOA “T” Shirts----black or white----Adult sizes only at this point
These will be $23.93 plus shipping.
These are a limited edition first run---call it a test run---if it works out then
we can add things---like Mugs----decals---hoodies---ETC ETC.
Simple answer post to the thread----YES I am interested-----or NO I am not !!!!

Totals recorded for 10 days beginning today---OCT 7th---2021
Yes I am interested.

·
Premium Member
10,188 Posts
I apologize, I didn't catch that one. It's been a little over 3 weeks since I ordered. No big deal just wanted to check on it. Thank you very much.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts