El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got word today from Carlisle Events that registrations using NECOA as the club place us at #2 among all clubs. :nanawrench:

HOWEVER...

They also sent me the list and there are only 6 people registered! So how about upping those numbers? I don't see any of the NECOA officers on this list nor most of the Carlisle regulars. Let's get moving guys! Do I need to sic a Tuggy on you? :twisted:

GARY A. 1967 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO SS
DAVID B. 1984 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO
THEODORE B. 1985 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO CONQUISTA
LEO C. 1986 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO
ELSTON E. 1983 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO
RON P. 1980 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO SS

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Carlisle registrations

Leo,
I believe that David B. should be Dave B.-I`m registered w/ a 1984 El Camino.
Dave B.

·
Administrator
7,008 Posts
Records Check?

They need to check their records a little closer. I've been registered since the day before the discounts closed..............Ken :beer:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Where and How do you register? I'm looking at making it if you are talking about the GM's around the end of June. I will assume Caballero's are welcome too? Michael

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
They need to check their records a little closer. I've been registered since the day before the discounts closed..............Ken :beer:
"Day before discounts closed?" What discounts? I guess I've been away longer than I had realized.

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"Day before discounts closed?" What discounts? I guess I've been away longer than I had realized.
Jim, you've not been paying attention! They had a sale on pre-registrations that got an additional discount over and above the pre-registration discount. In any case, you should pre-register ASAP so as to take advantage of the still in effect $10 pre-registration discount.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Jim, you've not been paying attention! They had a sale on pre-registrations that got an additional discount over and above the pre-registration discount. In any case, you should pre-register ASAP so as to take advantage of the still in effect $10 pre-registration discount.
Maybe a stupid question but where do you register and is this the GM show in Carlise, PA you are talking about? I'm looking at coming up this year since it's about 330 miles from here. Please direct me in the right direction. Thanks Michael [email protected]

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
read the next one up.

·
Banned
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe a stupid question but where do you register and is this the GM show in Carlise, PA you are talking about? I'm looking at coming up this year since it's about 330 miles from here. Please direct me in the right direction. Thanks Michael [email protected]
First read this: http://www.elcaminocentral.com/showthread.php?t=39616

Pre-register here: http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=25 and be sure to show NECOA as your club

Also be sure to read this thread: http://www.elcaminocentral.com/showthread.php?t=38416

1 - 10 of 10 Posts