El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Deputy Director Region 6
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are For Sale the accordion, fold-up, type shades. Each sun shade is approximately 22 X 58 inches, but can easily trimmed or folded to fit your specific year model. The outward facing surface is bright white, with our NECOA logo and the slogan "Interesting People Drive Interesting Cars" printed together, centered and approximately 16 X 36 inches in size. You can look at the image below to see exactly what the imprinted area looks like. These shades will provide outstanding advertising for our "brand" - the NECOA at elcaminocentral.com, shouting out our name and website for all to see whether our El Caminos are attended to or not. No more missed opportunities to get our information out to non-affiliated Elky owners!

Since Ken is not the National Director anymore, He sent me the NECOA merchandise to sell for the Association, The Money Goes to the Association not me

PM me for payment info, can do paypal or Check or Post Office Money Order
They are $20 shipped

Registered
I love mine too. They're surprisingly nice quality for the price and it's good to rep the NECOA while out and about.

Premium Member
They are great. When the sun is shining on the windshield, they prevent damage to the dashboard and steering wheel. They look great also.

Registered
I鈥檒l take one. If you plz send me your mailing will get payment sent to you. I don鈥檛 do PayPal or any form of e pay. Postal money order ok? Thanks

Deputy Director Region 6
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2 SOLD ! Keep your ride cool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts